Family Based Immigration

We will help you through the process of applying for your family member to live in the United States as a lawful permanent resident. If you are a United States citizen, you may file a petition on behalf of your:
  • fiancé(e)
  • spouse
  • children
  • parents
  • siblings
If you are a lawful permanent resident, you may file a petition on behalf of your:
  • spouse
  • children (if unmarried)
Immigration Forms - Family immigration in Albany, NY
We will advise and counsel you throughout all aspects of your case. We will prepare and file the immigrant petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, respond to any and all requests for evidence and help you through each and every stage of the immigration process from petition through permanent resident card (i.e. green card).